Why we do it
We think that school wear:
- It is the image of the school on the street and, therefore, reinforces the sense of belonging to the group.
- Favors responsible consumption and, in addition, represents significant savings for families compared to conventional clothing.
- Empowers the child's autonomy when dressing and, above all, promotes equality among students.
That's why at uni4me
1. We energize the relationship with parents and schools:
We establish a direct relationship with parents and schools, turning them into active customers and encouraging their participation in the continuous improvement of school clothing.
2. We respect the stylistic diversity of each school:
Adapting to the different styles of each school, ensuring school clothing that reflects their unique identity.
We believe in uniformity without rigidity and, consequently, we offer a lot of flexibility with a variety of colors and combinations.
In summary, with these principles, we aim to provide quality school clothing and, in this way, contribute positively to the school environment and the educational community as a whole.